Friday, May 25, 2012

The Weekend is the culprit here

So I know I have been gone forever now! But I haven't stopped exercising and "DIETING" and I say this in caps lock as that is exactly what I have been doing trying to diet and loose a pound here and a pound there and then gained it all back over the weekend !!

The weekend has been a culprit here,as I have gained the lost pound and then some more, and that's when I have come to realize that the reason for this is that I don't do anything that I do during the week,over the weekend like exercise and I eat more than usually-actually much much more than usual.

Well this has become a cycle that I have decided to get out of and today is the start of the weekend,and I have decided that tomorrow I will exercise at least for half an hour if not more.

No comments:

Post a Comment