Sunday, December 23, 2012

Day 2 of 30 days Shred

I started with Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred on Thursday and had all the intentions of continuing on Friday,however I over napped and then it was time for the twins to come back from the Daycare,so I could not exercise on Friday

Saturday I had planned to exercise first thing in the morning,but again the twins woke up way too early than usual, as if to wreck my plan, hence again I could not,

Today however was different, today the baby boy did wake up at 5:30 however after milk/change did manage to fall back to sleep,I for one could not and seized the opportunity and exercised HALELUYAH!!

I am so proud of myself right now, I think its the cardio endorphins kicking me :)

You can make out by the smile on my face


No comments:

Post a Comment