Saturday, January 19, 2013

30 Day Shred and some FRUSTRATION! and some RAMBLING :(

So in the last 30 days I have been loosing and gaining the same 2-4 lbs over and over again! I don't really know what the deal is here,I loose some and then I gain it right after !!!!

I am soo sick of being in the 190's now I wanna so badly get into the 180's and before May wanna hit 170's my Goal is to be my pre pregnancy weight which was 174 lbs by May 2013 which would 18 months from when I gave birth to my twins! In my twin pregnancy I gained a total of 63 lbs I know ... I know that is a lot,but you know what in a healthy,normal,singleton pregnancy you are supposed to gain about 40 lbs. In my case the doc wanted me to gain at least 50 lbs if not more to have a higher chances of the twins being out of the NICU which is what I aimed and I gained 63 lbs. I don't regret it once-I really don't!  I was literally as big as a HOUSE!!!-Carrying two human beings inside of you to term (which is  from 35 weeks to 38 weeks in Twin pregnancy as women rarely go till 40 weeks) is not a joke. I went till 38 weeks exact.

My babies were born -one at  37 Weeks and 6 days and the other at 38 weeks (Yes they have two different Birthdays! Isn't that cool-My girl did not want to come until it was past midnight, and yes it is possible to have a vaginal/normal delivery for twins-I had both of them vaginally-Thank God as I know some women who had one vaginally and the other twin via a C-section and that would suck)

Anyhow back to Weight loss----

-I bought this new Heart Rate Monitor which is supposedly also suppose to count your Calories burnt . I wore that and did my 30 Days Shred to find out how many calories I actually do burn after 25 minutes of near death work out. Guess What... I burnt 41 calories after dying every minute of that workout-So its either that my body burns way too less calories and I have seriously something wrong with myself OR I don't really know how to get this working..for the benefit of my sanity I am going with the later -Cause I am so frustrated with myself as it is and now I am beating myself up in the head for not burning even 50 calories when my arms and triceps are sore from the workout. There doesn't seem to be any logic with this really.


I want to be able to buy a FIT BIT-but that is my reward to myself after getting to the pre preganancy weight! So until then I have to live with this one!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Is that monitor working right? I want a fit bit too. I think it'd be really helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, Connie! But I don't want it to be easy and if I keep it as a reward,I (hopefully) will loose some weight lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey!! slow down. I know sometimes when we are so focussed on getting to a goal we lose track of other important things. You may think thats the goal and only that is important. But I found that the more I obsessed about my weight the more I got dejected. Just focus on eating healthy and light and feeling good from exercise. You will feel good and the weight has to eventually go. Stop beating up yourself and get on with life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I should Sugar, but its hard to implement it isn't it! Atleast for me it is easier said than done! I hope you are feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sheetal, Just got to your blog from Sugar's blog. 30 day shred might not burn calories but it is very effective for toning and muscle strength. I know because I have done it for a couple of days. Do it on your non-cardio days only,i.e on the days when u have categorized for weights.
    Don't worry about calories burnined. Just eat healthy and enjoy the exercise...and I am sure you will reach the goal weight.
    All the best.
    ::))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sheetal, Just got to your blog from Sugar's blog. 30 day shred might not burn calories but it is very effective for toning and muscle strength. I know because I have done it for a couple of days. Do it on your non-cardio days only,i.e on the days when u have categorized for weights.
    Don't worry about calories burnined. Just eat healthy and enjoy the exercise...and I am sure you will reach the goal weight.
    All the best.
    ::))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there! Thanks a lot for the input-that is a good tip ! I will surely try and implement!

    ReplyDelete