Thursday, January 3, 2013

Diet Bet update

So today is actually Day 2 of the Diet Bet that I was talking about in Here . I for one started working out as I had promised myself from 1st January neverthless.

My routine consists of 30 Day Shred Level 1 in the morning and going to the gym in the evening. In the gym I alternate between a 10K run training on the Treadmill which is usually a 30 walk/run combination,and the alternate day it is 30 on the Eliptical.

So far from the 1st I have been tracking every bite that is going in my mouth on MyfitnessPal which is where I track my Food diary. I am also weigh myself, what is puzzling to me is that I show a gain in my weight , and at this point I am really not sure what I am doing wrong! I am trying not to think and worry about it too much and hoping its just my body's way to adjust to the new way of life.

One more new thing that I did from the New Years is that the first day I went to the gym and then came home and had dinner ,which was okay but I thought since I had read it somewhere that eating late dinners would also make a difference so I ate my dinner at 5.30-6.00 last night and then went to the the Gym at 7.30  , the bad part of this however is that once I was done I felt so hungry so I caved in and ate a half bowl of Kadhi! and 2 Crackers.

I am not sure why I am not loosing weight,usually my body does cooperate,I am going to keep trying and not QUIT.


2 comments:

  1. hey, if you are exercising after a long break, then the weight gain is most likely due to water retention by sore muscles. Make sure to drink enough water and you will see weight loss :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sugar, I am going to believe and hope what you say is right! Its so frustrating that I want results fast-which in my head I know is not going to happen,

      Thanks for your encouragement!

      Delete