Monday, January 28, 2013

The Sunday Run and my workout DVD purchase

First of all Thanks to all the new visitors and people who take the time to comment on my Blog! It means a lot to me! It really does keep me motivated and accountable! So I hope you guys keep coming back and keep motivating me! Thanks Again :)

The weekend was half successful I would say in exercising!

Saturday I got zero exercise done-Well if thinking of exercise counts then I may have exercised lol! Sunday I said enough is enough I need to get my butt moving and went for a run!


You can see how happy I was to get that run out of the way! (I look funny as per my hubby, can't help it-it was a  (minus)-1 degree Celsius and drizzling yesterday!

 I ran a total of 1.71 Miles-- so not much, but its better than nothing Right! 

And I am just realizing this when I am uploading this foto that my Cheeks have become so chubby! Eww I don't like that! I need to do something about that.

Oh! and I tried to get the (STUPID) Heart Rate Monitor to work and here's the reading of yesterday's run


YAY! it said I burnt about 171 Calories in total! I am happy with that.

The one thing I would want to change about weekends is that I eat mindlessly most of the time-not rubbish but just stuff that I won't eat other days for e.g-Rice and Dal (Lentils) -I don't eat that on a weekday! I would want to change that in the coming week. Let's see how it goes the coming week.

I also got 'Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30' and 'Jillian Michael's Kickbox Fast fix'. I already have 'Jillian Michael's No More trouble Zone-' and although I have tried this workout many times BT (Before Twins)  my thing with this is that NOW I won't always get the luxury to have a 60 minute workout break! I have done a quick version of this where in I do just the first 4 sets and leave the floor exercise! But I need the Abs fix too!

But I do like the fact that  in 'Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30' and 'Jillian Michael's Kickbox Fast fix ' I don't leave anything just cus I don't have enough time, cause believe me people, when I say I really cant spare 60 minutes at a stretch. I can break it into 30 minutes in the morning and may be try and squeeze a run at lunch time !

As per a great suggestion I am making a Workout Schedule that I am going to follow going forward!


2 comments:

  1. How is 'Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30? I was planning on buying the DVD...would be interested to see your review/opinion...
    And same here with the mindless eating..I do it a lot over the weekend and after work on weekdays..
    ::)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My best friend JUST texted me her before and after pictures from doing Ripped in 30. She has lost ZERO weight and was discouraged....until she saw the photo. Such a big difference.

    I've just had an ah-ha moment that I can start running like I want to....if I go while my daughter is in school.

    ReplyDelete