I don't know when /how I should fit this in my schedule. Really!!
Here's my issue
I wake up at 5 am everyday-(sometimes earlier) depending on what Shift I do at work.So that means it makes it absolutely impossible to workout before work. I have started going for runs but the scale doesn't want to budge! So I need to add something more,and yes consistency is a KEY I know.
You know folks my life is really really really CRAZY and CHAOTIC-I am not saying this in the least to make it sound like an excuse but really-IT IS-to give you a fair idea-
- I have no family here in Canada, which means I and my hubby darling watch our kids alternating each others schedules and other stuff to be done.
- I have a very hectic full time job for which I need to sometimes stay at work for upto 9 hrs.
- I have no house help-which means I cook, clean,do the laundry,the dishes,vacuum,everything pretty much in my spare time.
- The twins are super duper active and are really all over the place and in everything!
- The older one has some homework everyday!
- There's lunch boxes to pack with snack and lunch different for everyone (Menu too as the twins don't eat real food yet, still on baby food which means I cook that seperately )
- The evenings are crazy busy with cooking,bathing the kids,homework.
Unless I wake up at an unearthly hour of say 3.30 or 4 am I don't see anything happening! But I need to exercise! My body needs the exercise!
Yes I am running alternate days ,but that isn't enough!
Should I be exercising just Friday/Saturday/Sunday? I don't know what to do!