Thursday, March 14, 2013

Weight loss="GOOD" person and Weight gain="UGLY" person ?

So today I finally had the courage to stand on the scale and my weight has shot up 2 lbs ! I know I shouldn't be surprised with the way I have been eating the sweet delicacies for Big Bro's Birthday and all..what did I really expect here?

By now, I should know how my body and metabolism works,~~ REALLY!!~~ Still I get frustrated and upset EVERY SINGLE time I see a weight gain on the scale! Also what makes me think that loosing weight = me being a "GOOD" person and gaining weight= to me being a "BAD" / sometimes even "UGLY" person?

I try not to think that the number on the scale DOES NOT make or break who I am !!! I still struggle with the Self Image of what I should be, (in my mind I have this number on the scale) which I should be!



(image courtesy -Google)

I have been running only alternate days-and still struggling on finding that window of time in the evening to do my workout.My body does not loose weight with Alternate days of exercise! The Diet part has been average except the desserts that were left over and me working from home this entire week.

I need to have gone out of this 90's long back-but I still am here, and that means, things need to change a little just for a bit so I do bump start the result and get in the the 180's. So with much apprehension I am thinking I will try and do the Lentil Soup Diet again,just till I get into the 180',s.

Every day for Lunch I will have a different Lentil (Dal) soup with tonnes of Veggies, home made of course! And for dinner I'll either have Vegetables with some Quinoa or Quinoa and some other kind of Dal.

The real question is what if I get a craving for sugar after dinner and then I can't control myself what do I do then? I guess I will try eat the portion control 90 calories dessert I got-or try and eat some fruit to begin with to see if that helps stop the craving,

What do you guys do for cravings and to bump start the plateau?

7 comments:

  1. Yes alternate days workout doesnt speed up, i can see it from my workout ... But with your schedule something is better than nothing..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it is! But I am so done with being in this 190s I am going to do something for sure-either find time in the morning or late evening!Thanks Gowri :)

      Delete
  2. Maybe try only 20 mins workout everyday...like a workout from the JM DVD...???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm! I should huh-ya-you're right something is always better than nothing. Thanks for the suggestion.

      Delete
  3. I can't wait for my scale to read 'you are beautiful'; instead it reads 'you are FAT' :'-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it doesn't! That's just your perception applefan, you should ask your loved ones like your mum or kids, or any body else in the family. :)

      Delete
  4. Hey! This is my first comment here so I just wanted
    to give a quick shout out and tell you I genuinely enjoy reading
    your posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same subjects?

    Thanks for your time!

    Also visit my homepage: diet plans that work

    ReplyDelete