Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Quick Oats Breakfast-recipe

I thought I'd share this recipe of my yummy breakfast Well actually I shouldn't take the full credit for this, its my Aai's (mum's) recipe

I usually make a batch and keep so that way on most days I can just remove a quarter of a cup and eat it

Here are the ingredients

Quick Oats(any kind / any make)


The one I get are super light in calories too-they are 160 calories for 1/2 a cup and I usually can't eat 1/2 a cup and eat 1/4 of a cup making it even more light in calories and super filling


I put this plus some
 Curry leaves 
Chilli powder
salt
cumin seeds
Asofoetida
Coriander and Cumin Powder
 through the blender to make it nice and smooth


And store it and every morning just take a 1/4 cup in a box to work. Then when I am at work, I just put water to make a smooth paste and microwave it for 1:35 minutes for it to be ready to eat!

Voila! Healthy and super filling!






No comments:

Post a Comment