Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Still recovering and taking it easy!

My knee pain on a scale to 1-10 (10 being the highest) is at about a 2.5 now. I still have decided to take it easy this week too. Last week too I did not move an inch. I'd rather use the R.I.C.E method.

It stands for
Rest
Ice
Compression
Elevation


So that's exactly what I am doing, weight wise after April 1st challenge started-I haven't weighed myself. At this point however,if I do weigh myself I am going to worry even more and would itch to do some sort of activity,hence I would let it go this week and hop on the scale again next week.

I was planning to do a race this month too, but I will have to see how that would go, or if at all that is a feasible option right now.

A whole lot of stuff going on work / life balance wise too which I am trying hard to balance right now.

More later !

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. glad you are feeling better. It wise not to give our knee any strain and let it recover first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care , hows the pain now ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's much better now, will start exercising soon :)Thanks

      Delete
  3. I am new here but am loving what I read. I am on a similar journey to loose weight so this is great. Wishing you a speedy recovery
    YummyMummy
    http://beingyummymummy.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks and welcome to my blog! Hope you keep coming back!

    ReplyDelete