Friday, June 28, 2013

A picture is worth a thousand words

Guess what I saw this morning 



(Aside from the fact that I desperately need a Manicure) Do you see my face -even though its not in the foto anywhere? :)))

I was so surprised, that I weighed myself in three different places just to be sure that, what I was seeing was not some kind of a 'Weighing scale' malfunction kinda joke! lol!

Remember how I have been struggling  and the weight was just not budging,anyhow looks like it may be slowly give way and letting me go down.

Hallelujah!

Apart from that today's workout was Elliptical trainer and Stair master in the gym.

Although by the time I got to the Stair master I was feeling really light headed as I had an early dinner and no breakfast before working out plus it was a little late in the morning(8 am) so I couldn't do much on the Stair master, but oh well!

T

That's me-sweaty, stinky and outa breath!

Workout Summary


Calories burned 258

Plus I did some Cycling too, which I did not take any pictures of.

All in all, I am hoping that I am getting back in the groove of this!

Now the goal is to get myself to the gym over this long weekend.

More later
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Great job getting your workout in!! Congrats on your loss :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohooo!!! Sheetal... doing the happy dance for ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sugar lets hope it gets into the downward trend now!

      Delete
  3. yahoo... fat find another place to stay

    ReplyDelete