Thursday, June 27, 2013

Can't think of a Title!

So we had taken a day off yesterday and had some time on our hand(just the two of us) that has not happened in the past 8-9 months since Aai has left, Anyhow I could have slept in and gotten up right at about 7 am to get the kids ready to drop them off to daycare/ school before we took off for our day off. A part of the reason to take the day off was the twins had their 18 months vaccination. Instead I woke up at 5:30 and went to the gym and worked out till 6:50 am and then came home.

Yesterday I did the C25K (couch to 5 K) day 2-It sucks to start over all over again with running, but I don't mind really, cus I think at this point what really matters to me is my knee and the strength with it,so I am not ready to take any chances with my knee.

It would have been nice to be running a few races here and there, especially now that the days are sometimes surprisingly dryer BUT not at the cost of my knee-it took me a couple of months to re prioritize what I really want and I want to loose weight-here-YES I love to run but if that is causing me pain I am willing to change my focus.

Then I did some lower body machines.

After dropping the kids we went to the Mall for checking out Target (retail store)which has opened newly in Canada, after which like an unwritten law we HAD to eat in the mall,even though there was food at home. I was very proud to choose my all time favorite

Any guess who's plate is which?


Total calories-310

No brainer, ya! The Thai Rice was the husband's



and the Taco Salad was-yours truly!




That's it for now

More later
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. go girl!!! I'm so proud of you!

    bw you are looking FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good going and the food looks yum. Just realized reading your post that your twin and my princess are the same age. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really! Nice, if we were any closer we could have play dates ! Yes the food was yummy!

      Delete