So far this is my update
- The Strawberry flavor that I got is very really as in, it does feel like you are drinking a real strawberry milk shake.
- Yesterday I actually intended to follow the diet just the way it was intended to-so morning I had the Chewy Chocolate bar-which I hated-honestly how can something which has chocolate taste so chemically and just blah! Anyhow I just gulped it.
- I had lunch as usually,however by lunch time I was super duper hungry-Oh and another thing is I forgot to carry snacks to work yesterday so that was a major major problem, cause by lunchtime I was so so so famished.
- Lunch was 1 Roti and Palak Paneer.\
- However by the time I got home by 5 pm I was so hungry and had whatever garbage there was.
One thing I have realized is that I cannot think and dream of dieting and loosing weight if the husband is busy buying and getting all kinds of junk food home.
I know I should be the one to blame,I should think of my own self, and learn to say NO to junk like chips/ cake/coke/Pepsi and all the other stuff that he gets home. BUT the reality is I can't and I am always unsuccessful in saying 'NO'
It's not that I haven't had 'The Talk' about this to the husband, but he hasn't changed his lifestyle in the past 12 years so I don't think there is much of a point that he will anymore. What I am so much wanting and learning and hoping to do is try and eat it in moderation (apart from anything sweet )
I have done this in the past (2010-2011) I can do it even now. I ain't giving up!I ain't going to be called the 'Queen of 50/50' by picking up a good habit and then leaving it without completing
What are your tips when you have temptations around? How do you deal with them?