Saturday, July 20, 2013

Goal's to be met at any COST

I have slacked BIG TIME past 3-4 days, haven't counted any calories last 3 days :( BOO YA!

But I heard the song (Lakshya tau har haal mein pana hai) meaning goal's to be met at any COST!

So, that is how its going to be.

Well a part of the reason I have slacked a few days is my work time (as I mentioned earlier) has changed for 3 weeks and that means I go to bed @ midnight.

So that means I can't make it to the gym first thing in the morning, and then once Hubby and twins are off to the daycare, I can't leave Big Brother home alone and go, so I don't see myself going to the gym until Aug 7th atleast.

However I plan to do some Home Video starting Monday, tomorrow I do plan to go to the gym  in the morning.

Oh! and I haven't dared to step on the scale for a while, but we will see how it goes.

How's it going with everyone else?

6 comments:

  1. Sheetal!!!yes thats the spirit... you will reach your goals. May be try to take it one meal at a time. Even if you dont track try to make the best choice available...good job on deciding to home exercise :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a good idea! Thanks Sugar!

      Delete
  2. I miss gymn/swimming many a times with college and mounting study pressure. I just walk to college/read standing up or something. Sneaking workouts in. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life has been pretty busy for me so just like you I have missed workouts these days but you are spot on the fact that Laksh ko har haal mein pana hai .:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't say it has been super busy for me but its just 'happening' lol

      Delete