Thursday, July 4, 2013

SMART Goals

Thought I would make some SMART goals for July (stands for)

S- specific
M-measurable
A-Achievable
R-Relevant
T-Time bound


  1. Specific- Loose 5 pounds in the month of July.
  2. Measurable-Get atleast 30 minutes of exercise 5 days in a week.
  3. Achievable-I think keeping a 5 pound loss goal should be achievable for me in the month of July
  4. Relevant-To my end goal which is to weigh lighter than what I was (in Mar 2011-172 lbs) by Nov 2013 
  5. Time bound-I think I have made this time specific in a way that I do need to loose those 5 lbs by the end of July.
So there you go, its all out in the open. I am determined to stick to this. 

2 comments:

  1. Great goals Sheetal! And resonable too! You will reach 5 pounds loss if you also keep an eye on the food!

    ReplyDelete