Saturday, August 31, 2013

Alive from the dead~

Yes, yes! I am very much alive, and going to kick some BIG ass(mine) obviously in September.

Firstly I am very sorry to gone missing from the blogging world,especially for those of you who regularly read and comment on my blog.

Second to get back into the grove I have joined a group on a social site for getting back into the grove starting September the 1st

Goals for September


  1. Exercise at least 5 days a week for a minimum 30 minutes.
  2. Get back on track with counting calories.
  3. Blog over here and my other blog more regularly.
No I am not making any specific weight related goals this month and the reason is you may know from this post that I am what you call a "Queen" of making goals and not following them through.

So this time, I am not expecting much from myself.

What are your goals this month?

2 comments:

  1. Im also coming back from the dead LOL!! Hopefully u kicked some ASS in September :) would love to see more posts :) you know bcos it kind helps me kick ass aswell LOL

    ReplyDelete