Wednesday, November 6, 2013

A Mini Goal

It's that time of the year again-- where silver Bells ring !!! and snow, falls !!!! and I just want to sit back on the couch and relax with a  Glass of Wine or Hot Chocolate in my hand!!!!

With Christmas season upon us and way too many Christmas Party's and celebration coming up.

I thought I might as well set myself up for some success.

We have a Staff Christmas Party coming up in exactly 4 weeks from now.

It has been almost 5 years since I have attended the work Christmas part due to child care issues and all, BUT this year (just may be) we may be in luck and MAY be able to attend one--Don't want to say WOHOO just yet--cause things are still in the pipeline with a reliable sitter.

Anyhow , I thought either ways, its a good thing to really challenge myself.

I want to get back to under 190 lbs before the upcoming staff party.

That is my Mini Goal.






This time around , I'm hoping , I can at least update my blog about the weight, and hey you can go ahead and  PLEASE judge / comment / encourage/ bad mouth me all you want -I won't mind it- I PROMISE-- in fact I will encourage it as I really want that kinda accountability!

Anyone else wants to join me?

4 comments:

  1. You can do it Sheetal - I also have a event in 4 weeks - lets do this together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Surely--doing it together is so much more fun! Thanks for joining in!

      Delete

  2. I did come by and followed. But it did not let me for some reason.
    I even left comments if you remember.
    Always love connecting with moms of twins.
    Take care and thanks for giving me the benefit of the doubt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Z, I hope to get some inspiration from reading your blog.Hope you keep coming back to mine :)

      Delete