Monday, December 9, 2013

The **S** & **F** word kinda Manic Monday

Hello People!

**F** for FLAT tire

This morning I woke up to go to the gym to a FLAT tire-BOO- to that so I went back to bed a BIGGER boo to that!

When everyone was finally ready to go to school/ daycare we went out to this

The **S** word-SNOW~~~~




and this



Not too bad, but it still is SNOW

Well I went to the gym yesterday and did this mean machine



While I only did 15 minutes, I must have broken a good sweat and my knee hurt for a while after!!

Then I also did another of the machines, I 'm not sure what you call them , its not an elliptical, and its not a hip machine, not sure, but in between I guess a cross trainer? for about 25 minutes


Other than that I am pretty much staple at having soup (Beans and lentils with tonnes of veggies for Lunch and salad for dinner)


I was first thinking of making it just Salads for Lunch and dinner, but then I thought that would be way too little and would give me an opportunity for binging.

However I am thinking of doing something similar for the last two weeks of December,let's see how that works out.

I will let you know when I make up my mind!

That's all for now
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. how about eggs sheetal/ lean meat??? does your soup fill you up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sugar! I am not too fond of eggs, but I too was thinking of egg white with may be some salt and pepper. Yes, my soup does fill me up, its all the lentils and beans mixed with veggies and I just pressure cooker it with alternating the spices -one day Sambhar spice one day Rasam, this was a Madras curry powder :)

      Delete