Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Weigh Wednesday

Weigh In Wednesday



I was out last week with a crappy stomach flu. So did not even bother to weigh myself the whole while. Until this morning, while I was sure I would see some weigh loss( I wasn't sure how much)

I woke up early this morning to do JM's 30 day shred as I have an early shift and need to take the public transit to work which means my bus is at 6.50 am and going to gym and coming back and getting myself and reaching the bus stop all before that was a bit too much. So I though I'd rather do a session with my beloved Jillian :D

My Weight today

TADAAAA







Notice that I painted my nails as I was too ashamed of myself the other time I put the picture up

I am happy and excited and scared all at once as my vacation time off starts in less than 3 days and I want to see the number go downwards.

Yesterday I was too lazy to make my lentil soup so I ate this for lunch instead



That's it for now. This babe is in a hurry :)
xoxo


14 comments:

  1. Good job on the nails and the weight and of-course on the green lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the stomach flu! Hope you are feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay on the progress! And the nail polish is a fabulous color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like what you rustled up for lunch. Looks healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are feeling better. I always like waking up with Jillian because I feel good the rest of the day.

    Love the color of your polish for this winter weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. way to go Sheetal!!! keep the scale moving down!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your nails look pretty...hope you are having a great vacation :)

    ReplyDelete