Monday, January 27, 2014

Shot 1 Take 150

I finally broke my so called *hindrance* to workout.

Today being a Monday I wanted to start right! I know! I know! As much as I want to not think that I need to start something only on a Monday or the 1st of the Month or whatever, I am a typical Type A personality! ( Lol.... just watch me if the chairs are not tucked in the Dinning table or the Blinds are not all in one side/way-hehe!!!)

Anyway! I had planned to workout in the morning! But sadly my "Emotional Self" decide that since yesterday (with the twin boy being sick now-with the tummy bug! ) being a rough day--(with he waking up at 4.30 on a Sunday morning and puking and then having a temperature etc etc--) I wanted NEEDED the time to rest up! Anyhow, so I being a **emotional fool** I did rest up and went to work.

Luckily I did have a spare set of clothes at work and also luckily I did finish work on time! I decided I will go get a walk / run in at least the 1 MILE...

So, I did! I started my Couch to 5K (for the umpteenth time now! Oh well! ) but I at least did not give up!


And Boy! oh Boy! did things Jiggle! Eww! I mean really really Jiggle! But whatever I worked out only  for a good 25 minutes.

Some exercise is better than none!


Thankfully! I didn't  have a mirror in front of me in the Work gym--but when I was getting a glimpse of myself --I only realized that not workout and just giving up (though due to legit reasons) are only making me do the same thing again and again!

There was a time in my life a good 13 years ago when I was a Fitness Instructor myself! Then life just happened  I just let life happen to me..!



I am trying to change that now! Especially now, with three kids, I know if caring for them is so hard, it would be hard for me if I have health issues later and While I have been exercise ON and OFF . I am committing myself to do it at least 4 days a week!

12 comments:

  1. A small start is still a start! I don't think a 25 minute workout is anything to sneeze at! Good for you for getting back on track!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheetal.... you are doing great by getting yourself to accomplish exercise whenever you can. Just keep the attitude going and you will soon be in the swing if things :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The most important thing is that you started and started well!

    I hope your little guy feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diane! You are a HUGE inspiration to me!

      Delete
  4. :) the only bad workout is that which did not happen. So, you are doing right:)
    Drop by me blog, you have been nominated for two awards. xo
    http://www.kickingkilos.com/2014/01/awards-and-wednesday-weigh-in.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for nominating me Z! I heart you!

      Delete
  5. :) it's great that you got back even if for 25 minutes..it matters :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheetal good you got back; 25 minutes to keep the heart rate elevated is good enough. Keep it going. All the best to reach your goals in 2014.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gowri! I hope so too! How have you been?

      Delete