Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Sick Talk

I've not weighed myself in a few days, it was our 13th wedding anniversary on Friday and Monday was my Birthday!

You would know what that translates to, food , food and food! Although I ain't guilty about it at all!

On my Birthday , the morning went well until 10 am when I got a call from the daycare informing me that the twins are both running a temperature and I need to go get them. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY ! What was I asking for? A Good day! and what made me think I deserved it?

I could only leave by half past noon, picked them, the Big bro and then went home had a South Indian (pick up) lunch! Thankfully the twins were not all that bad! So we did send them back to the daycare yesterday, but today again,the girlie is sick, and I had to go fetch her!

In the midst of all this I am having a Strep a throat! (YICKES) I know, so no! although I have said I will be walking atleast a MILE a day I haven't done it the past two days!

Sometimes I seriously envy the women around me (especially other twin mums) who have a Mother or a M-I-L to help them or a house help to help them! PLUS no full time job or other kids than the twins to attend to! (no offense)  Me? No such luck!!!!! My mum is far away in India and we speak like once a week (thanks to my crazy schedule and kids) and MIL is missing in action since I married her dear son against her wishes (story for another day!)

I am so SICK of the someone being sick in the kids and putting their stuff ahead of mine!!! UGHH!

As much as I love my kids at this age ! I want them to be all grown! I sometimes feel like I can't handle everything and then the only place I can put things away is my needs like exercise and healthy eating or even a nap when I am sick!!

Sorry for a whiny post !! I needed to update on what's going on!



15 comments:

  1. Belated Happy Birthday!!! I have no kids..but I understand when things don't go as planned or when things are a bit too overwhelming, it's alright to whine once in a while...hope things get back to normal asap for you
    take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. First- Happy Belated Birthday and Anniversary! Second, so sorry to hear everyone has been feeling a little under the weather. It's your party and you can cry if you want to ;) Here's hoping things get back to normal soon. It's this yucky cold weather making us all a bit cranky. Hurry up summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Theresa! Really can't wait for Summer :)

      Delete
  3. hugs Sheetal... i know how frustrating it could get specially without help.... hope you are able to get back to normal soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, first off, Happy belated birthday and anniversary! Sorry about the illnesses going around. Take care of yourself and the exercise will be there when you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Desiree! I am hoping we don't have any more sick days!

      Delete
  5. So sorry you're having such a rough go of it! And I know all too well that feeling that you're doing everything alone. You've got your hands full, I only have one child! Hugs to you!!!! Keep your chin up:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know how you do it. I heart my maid. Ok not trying to rub in, just praising you for doing all that you do.

    Belated birthday wishes and anniversary wishes.

    Don't worry, it will get better! I promise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do hope things get smoother! Thanks Z :)

      Delete