Wednesday, February 19, 2014

30 day Shred Challenge--- AGAIN!

I

Pretty Strong Medicine


I am joining in with Heather and Ash for the weekly weigh ins

Last  Wednesday weigh in- 189.2
Todays weigh in-187.4
Total +/ - = Loss - 1.8lbs


I am not sure why it wont flip my image in Blogger-!




I have decided I will be weighing myself in on Wednesday's as well, in spite of my official Weight Watchers weigh in being on Saturday.

I have noticed it is keeping me more accountable, and gives me a heads up of where I am weight wise,this week.

Yesterday morning I started (yet again)  the 'Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred

Image courtesy-Google




Although I have done this DVD before, however I have never completed the whole 30 days, and this time around I do plan to complete the whole 30 days.

I usually do the first 4-5 days and then , that is about it.

I am changing that starting this time.

Yesterday was Day 1 and it was pretty hard on me and today was Day 2 which was hard too.

We will see how it goes.

I will keep you posted on how it goes, and my results in terms of weight loss  and total inches lost.

I am also joining Liz from Fitness Blondie for the Blog Hop, and to make new friends!

The Hump Day Blog Hop

More later
XoXo-Sheetal

15 comments:

  1. good luck with your 30 day shred..and well done with your weightloss :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in the same boat as you, I have started and stopped the shred four times. Last Monday, I started up again, and something is different this time because I haven't missed a day, and today is day 10! You can do it this time too!!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We'll see how it goes! Let's virtually hold hands lol!

      Delete
  3. I hear this one is really hard, but if you stick with it, the results are worth it! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job on the loss! Good luck with the 30 day shred! I've never been a fan of that one, so I've never done it. Hope you see awesome results!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the loss and good luck with the 30 day shred. I'm impressed. Jillian Michaels is a sadist:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leigh! She does have some touch love lol!

      Delete
  6. I hope you know how much your comments mean to me - I love getting an email stating I have a new comment from you on a blog post. You are so beyond awesome! Do you have Twitter?

    ReplyDelete