Monday, February 24, 2014

A No Loss kinda weekend

So the weekend started with the Weight Watchers Meeting.

I had a' No gain no loss' scale reading this week.

I wasn't surprised, but I wasn't disappointed either.

As this would mean that I averages about 2.8 lbs per week in the last two weeks.

So, I am still okay with that.

This weeks topic in the meeting was about "Weekend"

How we should change our mental frame from 5 days on and 2 days off (in case of eating) and set our mental frame to 7 days a week.

How if we have an upcoming event we should either eat less of our Points plus value foods and eat more of the zero Points foods before the Event and also try to get in some more activity.

After the meeting I spoke to my leader Marlene about my "No loss" week.

I informed her that this week in fact I had up'd my activity and so I am a bit puzzled as to why the scale did not like it.

I also informed her that this (past) week I felt a bit hungry after my second workout in the afternoon. She suggested I eat a "protein" post workout.

She also asked me to keep doing what I am doing, and we will see how it goes in the coming week.

She said sometimes the body needs a little bit of time to adjust, so I am taking her word for it.

So for now I will do that.

On other news we had a "wrong delivery" by mother nature this weekend.





SNOW...SNOW ..and MORE SNOW

It was supposed to be sent to the East Coast, it all came in to the West lol

It is still snowing!

No complains though, the kids enjoyed making snow man and sledding around in the snow.

ME... I will take the snow over the rain any day!

How was your weekend?

More later
XOXO, Sheetal

4 comments:

  1. I agree with the protein after a workout. It am usually starving after an intense workout and a protein usually gets me full without weighing me down.

    I hate to say it, but so glad you got the snow lol. I am starting to see patches of grass here. After such a long winter, that really excites me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it never sadly occurred to me to eat a protein instead of fruit! Mistake rectified

      Delete
  2. It looks like fun snow though! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It Is when you;re sitting home lol! Transit is no fun in the snow! Oh well :(

      Delete