Monday, February 10, 2014

Week Wrap and the weekend

I had a really crazy week and the weekend.

Luckily it is a long weekend here on the Pacific Coast, its Family day today and hence we're home! Yay

Here's my last weeks workout wrap up


What's a post without a selfie

OR two!

Did not work out on Tuesday and Sunday, my back is still giving me grief.

                                                  


On other news on Saturday we went to a farm with the kids.and they really had a BLAST.

That's the view of the mountain on the way, I'm sad that in spite of it being this time of the year it still isn't Snow capped! The snowboarders around are not happy!





That's the hubby on the farm with the Girlie!

She loves animals!The boy not so much he was standing behind me and wanted to do nothing with petting the animal.



 I have some more news, which will take a while to post, and I am in a rush will post that tonight!

Stay tuned!

How was your week/ weekend?

6 comments:

  1. looks like you had a good workout week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Tanvee, workout wise the week was really awesome!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a very productive weekend! I think the mountains are still beautiful, even without the snow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed it was productive ! I love the mountains too!

      Delete
  3. Looks like you had a fun weekend a great week with the workouts! Great job!

    ReplyDelete