Saturday, February 1, 2014

My Week wrap up!

As promised to myself I actually DID manage to exercise for full 30 minutes / Mile a day the past week.

Extremely blurry photo ALERT---As I was taking the photo while moving on the machine!

Here's my weekly picture wrap up

Monday-Couch to 5K Week 1 Day 1-Distance 2.38 Mile
Tuesday-30 minutes Elliptical-total calories burned 382





Wednesday-Couch to 5K Week 1 Day 2 Distance 1.71 Mile
Thursday-30 minutes on Elliptical total calories burned 300


The reason the Elliptical distance is showing less, is because my phone kept falling off, and I had to get off the machine like twice, the second time for a while which reset the machine--UGGH I hate it when that happens, just cause then I have no sense, of how much distance and calories I burned, thankfully I was wearing my FITBIT, and that helped.

Some of my eats too--Trying to eat some healthy snacks-I have a BIG time craving for SUGAR for some odd reason, but what I have been trying to do is eat Grapes/Yogurt/Berries etc

Made up a new recipe for myself ..


How has your this week been?

11 comments:

  1. My theory on the phone falling is that you are just too much to handle and it felt like it needed to get outta the way. ((winks))

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's great your week looks like it went as planned :) good luck with this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go! And yes, it is so irritating when the elliptical resets after a brief pause. I like to know exactly how much I burn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Theresa, lets see what the scale will say this Wednesday!

      Delete
  4. Nice week! I often accidentally turn my treadmill off (the safety switch) and it resets too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting and your comments Kyra!

      Delete
  5. great to see you back on track Sheetal... good going!!!

    ReplyDelete