Saturday, February 15, 2014

Weight Watchers -Weigh in Saturday

Today was my Week 2 Meeting in the morning.

I first went to do a Spinning Class at 8 am.

Was able to do 30 minutes,  before I had to head to the Meeting, which was at 9 am.

Starting weight with Weight Watchers was 193.6


The line up for weighing in wasn't too long thankfully.

I was expecting some loss obviously after Wednesdays weigh in I was sure I was down atleast 2-3 pounds.

I stepped on the scale after making sure all my pockets were empty and I had taken my Jacket off.

The lady who ws measuring me had to make me step off and step on, as she thought the there was a zero error.

This weeks weigh in

Total loss of 5.6 pounds.

That was beyond my expectation, really! 

That just goes to show that if I work with the program, the program will work with me.

Honestly though , it is super easy to follow.

There must have been may be once in the entire week, when I was really really hungry, and I just ate at that point.

Other than that day, I have never felt hungry-Not stuffed to the point where I can't breath, but never hungry either.
I think, that , that is the bottom line here,I am not depriving myself, and that is working.

I am happy to finally see some progress, now to make it continue this week too!

How are you doing this weekend?




13 comments:

  1. Great job! Spin class sure does burn a lot of calories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheetal happy for your progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gowri! I hope you're doing well too!

      Delete
  3. Wow that is an incredible less for a week girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome loss of weights for a week! Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheetal! Kudos.. glad you found your thing!! Keep it going

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sugar for all your kind words and support!

      Delete
  6. congratulations!!! Did you enjoy your spin class??I love spinning class, the music.. the atmosphere...always makes me happy :)

    ReplyDelete