Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Weigh in Wednesday


So I completed the Day 6 of my Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred today.

I should have been on day 8

BUT

I missed a few days here and there, and that is okay!

This is real life where some of us have to work full time and care for others and make dinners and lunches for the family and tend to their needs!

As much as I try working out on a Weekend is still a BIG challenge. UGGH

The Twins wake up between 6 and 7 and on weekdays like today I get my workout in at 5 am and that way I'm done with exercising!

BUT

I cannot get myself to wake up at that time on the weekend,just for a workout! I should try though!


So Today's weigh in









Last Wednesday's weigh in-187.4
This weeks Weigh in -185.6
Total Loss / Gain = -1.8


Which also tells me that I am down a total of 10 lbs since this post from February 5th! AMAZING!!

Just goes to show what a bit of focus and changing what I eat can do!

 Linking up with  Liz@Fitness Blondie please do stop over her blog too!
The Hump Day Blog Hop

Also Linking up with Ash & Heather for the Wednesday weekly weigh in




How's life at your end?
More Later
XOXO, Sheetal

30 comments:

  1. Great job! 1.8 is amazing!! I can relate to the working mom thing! It really makes it harder to stay on track when you are exhausted! Keep going!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great loss! Keep up the good work! I wouldn't be getting up at 5 on the weekends either!

    aintnodramamama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya! Weekends are hard to squeeze in a workout!

      Delete
  3. Wonderful loss this week! It is SO hard working full time and being a mom and just fitting everything in. But seriously, great job on doing what you can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Desiree! I am trying hard this time around!

      Delete
  4. That's awesome! You must feel so accomplished right now! I find that the weekend are so difficult for me too. The whole family is home and I guess I'd rather spend time with them than working out. I need to find a good weekend balance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, weekend-The Rec centre doesnt open before 8 am which is too late lol!

      Delete
  5. 10 lbs in 3 weeks is absolutely FANTASTIC! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your weight loss!!! Nothing like seeing great results from all of that hard work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't force myself to get up early either, but I so wish I could get in that habit! Great job doing what you are doing! 10 lbs in less than a month??? Sounds like something is going right!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for the weight going down, nice job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. 10 pounds gone, exciting isn't it? How old are your twims? I'm a nanny to twins b/g that are 9 and their 11yr old older brother :)

    http://whatadventuresawait.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the weight loss that is awesome! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the weight loss!! I understand completely about working out on the weekends.. that's a bad time for me too! http://lovinjosiah87.blogspot.com/search/label/%23WeighInWednesday

    ReplyDelete
  12. too good.. glad to hear Sheetal. Is the lowest you have seen in a long time? You are doing AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's wonderful! I usually take one of the weekend days off as a rest day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ya, me too. With any workouts that go by "days", I end up following my own calendar because life interferes. But it's okay! Just like you said.

    ReplyDelete
  15. 10 pounds! Yay! Great work, and what an inspiration!
    morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete