Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Wednesday weigh in

Hello there

Linking up again




Things are going okay, however this week I have noticed I am getting a bit hungry at about 10 pm I am going to ask my leader this Saturday if I can add in a Milk glass in the night.

Also I was thinking instead of Spa treatement, I would so love to get



A weight watchers weighing scale instead which track Body water, Bone mass and Body fat!

Without further ado

Last weeks weigh in- 185.6
Today's weigh in-181.8
Total Loss-3.8 lbs





That's it for now!


Also linking with Liz
The Hump Day Blog Hop

10 comments:

  1. Excellent loss this week! I get the muchies that late sometimes too. It usually passes when I decide to bypass the kitchen and go straight to bed LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, sounds like you've had a good week.

    http://in-my-playroom.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/weigh-in-wednesday-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those late night munchies can be tough to get through sometimes. Have you tried almond milk? I like having a glass, and it's only 30 calories per serving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really! 30 calories sounds unbelievable! I am gonna check how many points too!Thanks for this,

      Delete
  4. Great job Sheetal!! I try chewing gum when I get that munchie feeling it helps...most of the time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good idea! Alma Thanks for the tip!

      Delete
  5. great Sheetal... picture time???

    ReplyDelete