Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A Happy Dance on a Weigh in Wednesday !!!

I did mention in my previous posts that we had gone for a Mini Vacation, however did not posts any pictures as I was not ready with them.

The route we were supposed to take that Highway was closed down due to snow

So we had to take a much longer route.

Which in turn was very scenic!!!

Since I am a vegetarian (everyone else eats meat in my family) we had to stick to Mexican restaurants as that't the only place which would serve Beans (Protien) and not just Carbs like(Fries./Bread ) etc

Usually (you guys know) I order a Taco salad-but this time I ordered something else!

I wouldn't say I regretted it





But I ended up opening that thing and eating just the beans, the rice and other stuff was eaten by the twins!

Anyhow, I was up 2 pounds as per last weigh in Wednesday which was 173 lbs

Saturday  I weighed 171.2

Today's weight is



You guys!! I haven't weighed that much in like forever!

I am so so Happy I am out of 170's as I have been in and out (Upwards) of 170's

But 160 --Last I was in 160's was in 2001-2002

That was more than a decade ago!!!

Wohoo!!

Thank you everyone for encouraging me!

Linking up today


Weigh In Wednesday


How was your week ?


XOXO, Sheetal

30 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Congrats on such a great loss!! And the dish looked amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!!!! that is fantastic!! I am also trying to lose weight, went from 154 lbs to 138, have 10 more to go. You are truly an inspiration. I usually go to yours and sugar's blogs. Now a days, she has not posted anything, I did egg her to post something. Let me see if she hears my request. please post a picture of yours as well..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank you, thank you thank you! You don't even know how much your this comment means to me! Thank you for reading my gibberish!

      Delete
  3. Congrats on your weight loss! That is so exciting. Glad you still enjoyed your vacation. Have a good week.

    http://whatadventuresawait.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. NICE!! Congrats! That's a wonderful loss!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow girl, what a loss!!! You are SOO awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You Rock Sheetal! I am really happy for you! Way to stick with it and achieve your goals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for motivating me and always supporting by commenting Theresa it means more than I can tell!

      Delete
  7. Amazing loss :) I felt the same way when I saw that number last week. Great job choosing restaurants that you know will have stuff you can eat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ash! I know I saw your last weeks post and was super jealous lol!

      Delete
  8. That is awesome!!! Glad you guys had a good mini vacation!!! That makes the weight loss even that much better: )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leslie! Yes I think that helped me too, just getting away from the routine!

      Delete
  9. yay!!! awesome :) :) keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow!! fantastic. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Prachi for all your encouragement!

      Delete
  11. Congrats Sheetal!!! Whats your target weight???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My target weight is 140 lbs! Still far away!

      Delete
  12. Yayyyyyy congrats on the loss!!! You got this girlie!!!

    ReplyDelete