Saturday, April 5, 2014

Better LATE than NEVER!

Guess what .................


I am back to my pre Twin Pregnancy weight!


Can you see how happy I am!

Today's "Official" Weight 173.2



Although when I did go for my meeting today, I did not expect a loss at all. My eating has been a bit off this week, I have been having a super hard time to curb the 'Chips craving!!!' UGGH!

What do I do with this, I am okay with not eating sweets, chocolates, even (surprisingly) Ice Cream too but Chips no control with that what so ever!

UGGH again!

I got a 10% charm at my meeting






























I was so so proud of myself.

When (Marlene) my leader asked me how I felt, I said, before I started loosing weight,I would make goals and never follow through,

HOWEVER

Since I started loosing weight I feel more respectful about myself.

I feel as if I owe it to myself!

I still have a long way to reach my goal weight, BUT I am closer to it than I was.

My husband! This blog, you my readers, everyone that comments on my blogs, my Leader and the meeting members, all are a HUGE part of my success!

It only gets better from here!

Here's a comparison of me from the time the twins were 10 days old and my latest one



That's it for now, have a good weekend people!

XOXO, Sheetal

22 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Congratulations so proud of you. I know exactly what you mean about when you lose, you start to feel better and it makes you want to do better :) and love your charm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) awesome SHEETAL!!!!!!! way to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snaps and Claps for you, girlfriend! Way to go on your success! The charm is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Theresa, I think I love it to, its a nice reminder for what I've achieved.

      Delete
  4. way to go!!! your charm is so nice...so proud of you Sheetal!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tanvee, for all your support, tips and encouraging words!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting, and welcome to my blog! Hope you stay :)

      Delete
  6. Congrats Sheetal! hope u reach ur goal weight very soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. Happy to see your progress Sheetal. Way to go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is will power, powered by the twins I suppose.
    I like what you wrote " I feel more respectful about myself."

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice work,I'll be visiting often!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yam! I hope you do love here, I am going over to yours too!

      Delete
  10. yahzoooo!! And dang proud you oughtta be. Sorry I missed celebrating with you earlier. April has been a weird month for me.
    Carry on with your awesomeness, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Josie! You're my inspiration too!

      Delete
  11. Congratulations! Keep going!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!!! Congratulations! I read your blog now and then and hadn't read it in the past few months and I see this huge accomplishment! Way to go lady!! Great! You truly are an inspiration. I am on weight watchers as well, I lost 6.6, have 15 lbs more to go to get to my pre-wedding weight and 10 more to go to get to my pre-pregnancy weight :). I too love weight watchers as it is all about maintaining a healthy lifestyle. I replaced rice in my life with quinoa/ finger millets/ grits and it has helped me immensely.

    Deepa

    ReplyDelete