Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Expected this!

I was away for the Easter Long weekend!

We were visiting a beautiful small town in Washington State this past weekend.

You know what guys? This was a first vacation (mini) that we took in the past 7 years so it was so special, and more special as my twins are a bit handy and did super awesome, with telling when they needed to go potty!

Anyhow, because of all that, I obviously gained a couple pounds, so NO there are no pictures todays,

Cause I am a bit mad at myself !

Although the mini vacation is over my mind apparently is still on "vacation mode"

Whatever!! got a good sweat in yesterday!!!!




Aiming to cut processed food except Bread (WW) from now on!


Linking up again!

Weigh In Wednesday



and Liz from Fitness Blondie!


The Hump Day Blog Hop
XOXO, Sheetal

14 comments:

  1. Good to take a break once in a while! so no worries :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's ok to take a vacation once in a while as long as you get right back to "work" :) and by the looks of that sweat sesh that's exactly what you did!! Whoop Whoop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you got back on track just fine! Glad you had a wonderful little vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a wonderful vacation and now as long as you are back on track things will fall in place soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 7 years is a long wait for a vacation, glad you could make it Sheetal.
    Let me just tell, you that shed off those pounds asap...I didn't really worry about the holiday weight I gained and now I dont even weigh myself as I am scared...
    It is ok to gain..but learn from moi. and get back on burning those cals.
    (sorry at the moment I am not practising what I am preaching, but will soon)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your input! I appreciate it! I am so scared of falling off the wagon!

      Delete
  6. You had a great weekend and enjoyed yourself. Who cares if you had a gain. Sometimes we need those weeks! You seem to have gotten back into sweating and focusing - Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. good that you finally had a vacation!!!!

    don't beat yourself up Sheetal!! Just pound right back to routine with a vengeance. You will soon be at goal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sugar! Nice to hear from you after so long :) Hope you'er doing well!

      Delete