Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Ramblings!


Hello Blogging friends!

Sorry was away, cause we had a beautiful sunny weather here in Vancity!

Sunny weather is a semi annual thing here , so when the Sun finally shows it's face we keep everything to side and head out for some much needed Vitamin D! lol

This Saturday's weigh said I had gained 0.2 pounds!

I am not too too concerned, as it\s just 0.2 however, I don't want it to spiral.

It funny how my body gains weight when I predict it will loose, and looses when I think it will gain.

Last week, I thought I did not deserve to loose any weight because of my Chip addictions, but I did loose weight

Last week, I did all the right things and still gained.

UGGH! Whatever, I am keeping on doing what I am doing, and don't want to loose the momentum!

Here's some workout proof! LOL





Sometimes when I can't make it to the gym, I have to  /need to workout at home, and guess what I do have company then !

My twins, love to exercising with me, although the girlie tries it more than the boy, he just wants to gallop around like a pony lol!



You've got to do with what you've got right?

If life throws lemons at you learn to make lemonade they say!

So that's what I am trying to do,trying to workout with the twins around isn't easy!

Sometimes I have to mind them more! Lol, and in the bargain loose a few of my reps in the workout, but WHATEVER!!!

Life is 80% showing up! That's what I am trying to do.

Anyhow, today's weigh-in




That's -2.6 lbs since Saturdays weigh in! Wohoo!

And yes I know I need a Pedi---- at 30 lbs gone may be that will be the reward!

That's it for now.



Linking up with AshZ


Weigh In Wednesday




and Liz from Fitness Blondie!


The Hump Day Blog Hop
XOXO, Sheetal

16 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great loss - congrats!! And I totally agree... the scale so often goes in the way I don't predict. I think it sometimes takes our bodies a little longer to catch up to our good habits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too, my body has it's own mind-lol! Has no connection to my efforts at times!

      Delete
  2. Nice job! I always notice my toes on my scale too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Sheetal, way to go! I understand how hard it is to exercise with small kids, I'm in that same boat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an awesome loss! I love that your kids participate, too! That's adorable. I don't have kids, but my dogs try to participate, think I'm playing with them, or want to nap on my mat!

    Sarah | www.seriouslysarah.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! That is so cute! What kind of dogs are they?

      Delete
  5. Nice loss! I'm totally agreeing with you that you should reward yourself at 30 lbs! That's a big deal!! :)

    aintnodramamama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am soo looking forward to that reward, lol!

      Delete
  6. Haha, your twins are so cute. My daugther wants to exercise with me as well. She loves the jumping jackss, but every time I do push ups during the 30 day shred, she will quickly climb on my back and wants to play horsie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're killing the workouts!! Great job! Don't worry about the 0.2! Just let it fuel you for next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great going!!! Your kids are so adorable n look at ur lil girl doing the perfect down dog!!! Wish I was so flexible :). My 4 yr old loves working out with me too, he likes to do "cushups", planks n jumping jacks. N his fav trainer is Jillian Michaels.

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww your kids are adorable so much fun working out with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe! I love that the kids want to workout with you! Look at that little yoga pose! lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! the girlie's downward dog is utterly EPIC.

    ReplyDelete