Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Peek a Boo!

Yes, I know I know, I was in hiding!

More so cause my weight showed an increase in my last weigh in on Saturday.

So I have been working twice as hard and eating half as less!

I know in the long run it is not what I want to do or how I want this journey to go, BUT I so badly wanted to wipe out my damage done by eating the crapping food that I ate.

Today's weigh in is

168.6 lbs



So I am back to where I was two weeks ago,

UGGH!! It took me two weeks to undo the damage I did to my weight

Self Sabotage is so annoying and real in my case!






The amazing part is that I have to fix all my OWN wrong doings and so a HUGE lesson that I take back from this is that IT IS SO NOT WORTH IT TO BINGE!!

Some killer workouts in my lunch break




Will be updating some other half post soon I promise.

That's it for now!
Linking up with these lovely ladies.





XOXO, Sheetal

8 comments:

  1. It is disappointing to see the weight gain but look at the positive you know where you went wrong so you won't repeat it..and in no time you will be back to seeing a loss on the scale

    ReplyDelete
  2. So easy to gain, so hard to lose! I hate the feeling I have after binging :(

    I hope you can stop by and visit:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2014/05/weigh-in-wednesday-51414-week-5.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey glad you are back and back with a bang! nice number on the scale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your hard work pays off for you!

    aintnodramamama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are back to where you were, now keep going! We are in the same area with weight and we both can get away from it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. If anyone can get back on track, it's you! Keep getting those workouts in and results will come forth!

    ReplyDelete