Wednesday, May 7, 2014

What's with this fluctuation ?

A rare photo of us two on our Mini Vacation





So as the title suggests my weight has fluctuated and today's weight is

170.8 UGGH!!!!!!

A Gain from last Wednesday! I won't say I am totally surprised about it as I ate more Carbs than I should have this week.

So I would say I deserved to see the gain but was just hoping that I did no gain!

Uggh again!

I feel I get very complacent when I loose a little weight and then feel that it is "easy" and that "I've got a handle on this losing weight business" and then start to let my gaurd down!

I know I shouldn't be doing that.

When will I learn this?

I do not want to keep doing this loose some gain some, and by now it should be so clear that all it is , calories in versus calories out!

A bit Frustrated with myself!


Leaving you with my workouts during lunch break on Monday!





Linking up again



XOXO, Sheetal

14 comments:

  1. You look beautiful Sheetal!! Don't stress, you have lost so much, you will lose those 2 lbs too. I gained a lb this week eating all the delicacies that my uncle prepared. He is an awesome cook and the sambars, poriyals, mango rice everything stuck to my tummy and hips I am sure. I have a long week ahead in terms of workouts and detox. So, wish me luck please!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the best dearie! I love Sambhars mmm!

      Delete
  2. I love the picture you guys look so happy. I have the same problem as soon as I lose a bit I get all "I can have just a nibble I lost weight" and the cycle starts all over again. Maybe why I have gained and lost the same 5 pounds this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is hard when we are in our own way right!

      Delete
  3. Hang in there girl! You will drop again soon! Sometimes the body likes to play around with those same few pounds for awhile LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think its a temp fluctuation.. looking at what you are doing, i'm sure you will do better this saturday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so Yam! I am trying hard to fix the "damage" with working out harder :)

      Delete
  5. You know, I do that too. I drop a few pounds and then I ease up on my dieting. Mistake! Because then I have to diet even harder. So frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Get in my own complacency --nose high in the air attitude! UGGH!

      Delete
  6. Great pic of you too! Such lovely smiles! My body does the up and down thing a bit too. I'm always either 2 lb up or 2 lb down. It can drive a girl nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you both look so happy (touchwood) few pounds fluctuation happens don't worry too much about it just keep doing what you have been doing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I am going to have a gain too this week. I have been on the go so much and I ate more carbs than usual as well. Let's make a pact -- next week, be on it 100%!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with Tanvee. It's ok... but get back to basics asap!

    ReplyDelete