Monday, June 2, 2014

June Goals and Chip less challenge!

Hello friends!

So I was expecting a gain this week, as I could not keep my hands off, of Chips!!

UGGH!!!!!

What do I really do with this to myself!

I gained a 0.8 lbs

Although it is 0.8 I am not too okay with it!

I have been hovering in this range the entire of May, and that is not A okay!!!






My food has been all over the place and weight loss unfortunately is mostly to do with food and less to do with how much exercise I do!






Goals and challenge for June

  1. Start Chalean Extreme (and stick to it )
  2. Do Cardio every day for at least 30 minutes
  3. Track my food
  4. Start weighing in on Wednesday too
  5. Post on the blog twice a week at least
  6. Weigh in at 159 or less by beginning of July




Challenge for June


June is going to be a CHIPLESS month....

Yes that's right, I have decided I will not eat a single chip in the month of June!

What goals have you set lately?


Linking up with
Also linking with these lovely ladies, not sure why I can't grab the button, so linking up funday-Monday linkup
XOXO, Sheetal

17 comments:

  1. I like your goals. For me, I'm buckling down too. :) Time to get back to being the person I want to be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! We're in it together Kyra :)

      Delete
  2. Great goals for the month. I am the same with food, I can work out all day long but food gets me every time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, but I'm trying to be more conscious!

      Delete
  3. If its just chips, then the fix seems easy! Great goals, best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would think, but really it is not that easy for ME!

      Delete
  4. The girls are getting out of school in 9 days and I am making the goal of hitting up the guy with my oldest as least 3 days a week. Chips would be so hard for me to give up. They tend to be my weakness. However, if I had it as a goal, I do think I could stick with it. Best of luck achieving your goals this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Theresa! it really is hard with chips for me!

      Delete
  5. All the best Sheetal, Even I have gone off-track and aiming to reach my goal weight of 60kg :) I shall also follow the No-Chips challenge for this month :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following through with me, let me know how it goes, we're in it together :)

      Delete
  6. My goal is focusing on staying under my calorie goal this month. I'm also on nutrisystem so it's the snacks that mess my diet up. I do workouts from a site called blogilates, she has a ton of frugal recipe ideas, including healthy dorito chips, you might want to check it out since you're a chip lover :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Candace! I surely will check that website up! thanks for sharing :)

      Delete
  7. Here via #fundaymonday. I had to just stop buying chips and things like that because if they are in the house I can't resist them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good idea. but what do I do with the one's bought by others in the family lol!

      Delete
  8. :) I would love to link up funday /monday sometime.
    I have a weakness for chips as well.

    I wish you all the best with the goals :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Z! It's fun to link up :)

      Delete
  9. Wow good luck with the challenge... not sure I could do it hehe

    Thanks for joining MMG this week :)

    ReplyDelete