Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Transformation Tuesday on a Weigh in Wednesday and a hump day blog hop!


Transformation Tuesday on a Wednesday


A decade ago I was a Big FAT girl who was pretty from inside but trapped in my own body.

When I gained weight I never saw myself "BIG" just like the boyfriend in  'Shallow Hal' where I never saw myself as 'THAT' big! Which was sad, because although, I did buy bigger size clothes,I never in my mind processed that information. 

As the years went by, I slowly got used to my BIGGER body, and although I have never been sedentary ever in my life, my eating has been all over the place.

My excuse was that "Oh but I do exercise, it's probably JUST my genes!"

Except since February when I finally joined Weight Watchers and it has got me to look at food as a source instead of a form of pleasure.

I don't think I am perfect , but I am surely working towards that goal.





With regards to the Chip less challenge for the month of June,I swear to god I picked a Loonie out from my pocket twice to go grab some Chips from the vending machine this afternoon, but had to stop myself

Once I used mints to stop myself, as once I get my mouth all minty the craving subsides.






Note to self-Don't keep any coins handy! 

Today's weight is--





Still here, still under 165 lbs but lower than the official weigh in!

Linking up with these lovely ladies.









The Hump Day Blog Hop



















Thanks for stopping by!

XOXO, Sheetal

33 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and your comments Cassandra!

      Delete
  2. Wowwwwwww! Amazing!!! You look fabulous! I salute you lady! What an inspiration! I am 10 lbs overweight and I still haven't had inspiration to lose that :(. Your posts motivate me to do just that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Chickoo! Your words and comments keep me going! Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. Wow! You look great!

    aintnodramamama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Proud of you girl. Good job

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gowri, so good to hear from you :)

      Delete
  5. i'm curious to see the old hair cut on your present defined features :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I don't that may happen-cause now suddenly I prefer a bit longer lol! Thanks though :)

      Delete
  6. What a difference! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Theresa for your sweet comments!

      Delete
  7. Awesome Sheetal...what a transformation.. you are truly an inspiration...keep up the good work....

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing!!! good work Sheetal :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to agree with the other comments, looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an amazing transformation Sheetal! I use mints or gum a lot to keep me from eating something I shouldn't be eating. It really does help. Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katie, I know right, Mints work so well!

      Delete
  11. He Sheetal, Your progress is inspiring! I will have to remember the mints trick. I haven't used it in a long time. Congrats on maintaining weight loss! I think that's the hardest part of the journey. Esther Norine Designs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Esther, actually I am a bit frustrated as the intention is not to maintain but to loose lol!

      Delete
  12. Hi Sheetal, This is Gauri.. I have just embarked on my weight loss journey, I can so relate to what your saying. Am so used to being that 'BIG' girl that I dont even know if I can ever become thin as its my genes. But after having a daughter, I want her to look at me with pride and thats one of the many reasons to get on this journey. Your picture says it all.... the transformation is superb!! All the Best to you and am joining in on the groups u have mentioned above to get some more motivation!! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by Gauri, you being a runner it will be much easier for you to shed off your baby weigh! Keep coming back and keep commenting, although I do not see where I can follow you back.
      Let me know your blog address. Thanks

      Delete
  13. You look great! I am in a much better place physically now than I was ten years ago too! Thanks for linking up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. woooww! what a transformation! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that 2014 pic. You are absolutely stunning, Sheetal!
    Sidenote: I am very intrigued with India culture. The people, the food, the clothes, the music, etc. In the last few years I've noticed more India families joining the melting pot of peoples here in Delaware, USA. It's fantastic to see.

    ReplyDelete