Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Slacking is showing on the scale!

I have decided that I need some more accountability now, since I am relaxing more than usual currently.

So here are a few things I am going to be doing for that


  1. Start the Wednesday weigh in from today
  2. Go to the meeting even if I have had a "bad" week
  3. Get back to basics in terms of eating-So focus more on Simply filling foods
  4. Track every bite.
  5. Exercise at least 30 minutes everyday.
My weight today is up a couple pounds since my last meeting which is 168.4






Not a huge surprise.

I have still not got a Pedicure done this season, as I was so badly hoping to reach the 30 lbs goal.

I am going to put my mind to it and try and achieve this soon (before the summer is over)


Random Selfie




That's it for now, linking up with the lovely ladies






The Hump Day Blog Hop












Please be sure to bash me up in the comments for gaining these pounds!

XOXO, Sheetal

9 comments:

  1. Aww sorry about the gain but glad you're back on track now hopefully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Desiree- you're workouts are surely encouraging me!

      Delete
  2. you may have gained a teeny bit, but you have great goals! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer about the gain, I had one too. But those are great and doable goals, just stick with them and it's sure to be a better week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alma, yes I although am famous for even screwing doable goals lol!

      Delete
  4. Iys a constant struggle na :( I just get annoyed sometimes... but the only thing is to take day pound at a time ...am on a weight loss journey too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) congrats to step back on. I am going to be with you as well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so easy to start slacking in summer. I am a victim as well. I purposely took off an entire week of exercising (last week) but it was hard getting back into the grove of things this week. Today I was too lazy to go outside for my workout, so I did a 30 minute bodyweight circuit in my bedroom. But I had to keep running downstairs to use the pull up bar. My genius brain didn't think to move the dang bar upstairs. LOL! That's a great selfie! xo

    ReplyDelete