Thursday, July 17, 2014

Stalling and feeling STUCK~~~~

Yes I am back- Or atleast I am hoping I am back!!!

 As a no brainer my weight is just stalling, I am not up thankfully but it is where it was at 166 lbs and I seem be stuck there,

Honestly though I feel my whole life is STUCK.... Ever since I was laid off, it's like a part of me has been STUCK, Stuck to the fact that I was laid off and not so many others

STUCK to the fact that my career may not be going anywhere,

I have given a few interviews and believe me the interviews go so so very well, BUT the most frustrating part of this is waiting and then loosing all and any hope of ever get back into the workforce.

Also as time is passing, I am also seeing the past mistakes that I made in choosing the right/wrong jobs for myself.

Being a Stay at home is the MOST hard job I have done-especially here far away from my family and friends, and no house help, I pretty much feel like a MAID!!

Our social life is virtually non existent since the birth of the TWINS, since getting them ready and out the door itself was such BIG hassle, so all the few friends we had meet us only once in a while, and now if I have to make any new one's I honestly  have no idea how I should go about,


On the weight front, I am still on Weight Watchers, although I have given myself the deadline of this month -I need to either be under 160 lbs by Aug 1st or have a job to continue with Weight Watchers as I cannot afford to not loose weight and continue being on WW.

Trying to loose weight is not something I will quit trying.



I am sorry to whoever reads this, for this post being so depressing but honestly these are my feelings lately.

 That's it from me.

XOXO, Sheetal

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sheetal, This may be not the best comfort for you but "This phase shall pass too". What is important is "how you deal/survive the phase". That defines who you really are. Lots of hug,comfort and love on your way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for cheering me Gowri, hope all's well with you too :)

      Delete
  3. We all go through. Its just life. I am sure you are stronger than what you give yourself credit for.

    Sending hugs and postivity your way.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes it is just so good to have a rant, have a moan , get things off our chest.

    Just take one day at at a time and focus on something good. It need only be something small BUT think positive and not negative as this can make such a difference.

    Weight can stall ....for many different reasons, it can be hormonal, eating too much, certain medications, or even that your goal weight is lower than your body wants to go. Take one day at a time - use other peoples experiences to help you ......

    Take Care and

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree with your suggestion Jan, that is what I am doing now, taking one day at a time, some days are better than the others obviously.

      Delete
  5. Hi Sheetal,
    I can understand what your going through, just keep a positive attitude, these are testing times and am sure you will overcome these!
    I get your point on social life and making new friends!! Its not easy but try to get at least meet a new person once a week to keep us moms sane!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your suggestions and comments ! I am trying my best to keep myself busy!

      Delete
  6. I'm sorry you're going through a hard time, my friend. I know the stress of life, and then having your weight loss plateau is really frustrating. I've been there! But just keep going, keep doing what you know to do, and you'll start losing again. I'm also looking for a job now, it's not easy! Hugs to you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Katie! So many things on a plateau for me currently right now lol!

      Delete
  7. I hope things fall in place for you. I am sure you will manage everything...did you notice that even though you are stressed out and unhappy you haven't gain..that is very good :)

    ReplyDelete