My Last weeks weigh in on Saturday was not pretty,I showed a gain as expected.
I went to speak to the Leader, but he had no comments other than "At least you are here now!" Like really as if that is going to help me!!!!!
I spoke to the receptionist their and she told me, to go back to the tracker and check what I have done back in March when I had the most weight loss and check my food intake.
That's what I did, and realized I have just been tracking and not eating any junk whatsoever,however my tracking has been off.
On a positive note my activity has been way HIGH
I am working out two times a day,albeit for 30 mins, It still should count.
I am doing
Chalean Extreme Workout in the morning
and either run./jog alternating
with cycling in the evening.
Today's weight is the same as last week.
So no photos here.
Checking back on how I am doing from last week
- Start the Wednesday weigh in from today-Doing it now
- Go to the meeting even if I have had a "bad" week-Doing it now.
- Get back to basics in terms of eating-So focus more on Simply filling foods-NOT DONE THIS--Although TODAY is a good day to START on that!!
- Track every bite.-NOT DONE THIS--Although TODAY is a good day to START on that!!
- Exercise at least 30 minutes everyday.-Doing that
Another thing to do this week on wards is cut the snack in the afternoon to fruit or Edamame.
That's it no selfie this week lol!
Linking up with these lovelys!