Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Trying to fix the handle so I get a GRIP!

Hello There,

My Last weeks weigh in on Saturday was not pretty,I showed a gain as expected.

I went to speak to the Leader, but he had no comments other than "At least you are here now!" Like really as if that is going to help me!!!!!

I spoke to the receptionist their and she told me, to go back to the tracker and check what I have done back in March when I had the most weight loss and check my food intake.

That's what I did, and realized I have just been tracking and not eating any junk whatsoever,however my tracking has been off.

On a positive note my activity has been way HIGH

I am working out two times a day,albeit for 30 mins, It still should count.

I am doing
Chalean Extreme Workout in the morning
and either run./jog alternating
with cycling in the evening.

Today's weight is the same as last week.

So no photos here.

Checking back on how I am doing from last week 
-
  1. Start the Wednesday weigh in from today-Doing it now
  2. Go to the meeting even if I have had a "bad" week-Doing it now.
  3. Get back to basics in terms of eating-So focus more on Simply filling foods-NOT DONE THIS--Although TODAY is a good day to START on that!!
  4. Track every bite.-NOT DONE THIS--Although TODAY is a good day to START on that!!
  5. Exercise at least 30 minutes everyday.-Doing that

Another thing to do this week on wards is cut the snack in the afternoon to fruit or Edamame.

That's it no selfie this week lol!

Linking up with these lovelys!


The Hump Day Blog Hop












XOXO, Sheetal

14 comments:

  1. What wil your diet be like? low fat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you just have to get back to the basics. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry that you didn't get much support when you asked the leaders. You know I think sadly a lot of times when it comes to weight loss/getting healthy, people have this straighten up and fly right mentality. They think in 2 plus 2 equals 4 mentality, but I don't think that is the case all the time. I know I still have a long way to go, but something that really helps me is being gently aware of what is going on with me on an emotional level. I love your goals for this week. It helps me so much to track my calories even on the bad days. It really is about awareness. Don't forget to praise yourself on a daily basis for all the good things you are doing. I never realized how much I needed to lift myself up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree Leslie! I do forget to praise myself often! Thanks

      Delete
  4. It sucks you didn't get much out of your WW leaders...I feel like it's their job ot help you! Hmmm. Well, I would try to be super hardcore on top of your tracking, and drink a TON of water. That usually helps me get back on track. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're right about that, i should go super hard core! Thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  5. Sounds like you know what you need to do different now. You can do this! Working out twice a day is awesome. I love Chalene- that is one of my fave workouts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Chalean because every workout is different and the monotony is broken! Plus muscle confusion!

      Delete
  6. Sounds like your plan for the week is great! Good luck you can do it!
    xo Krissy @ Sneakers and Sequins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and your encouragement Kriss!

      Delete
  7. I feel chalean is spo tough, I could never even try her out. :(
    Good on working out twice and congrats on getting back on the wagon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zainab!Belated Eid Mubarak to you!

      Delete
  8. For the first time came to know who is Chalean :))
    Wish the leaderwould have helped you more.... all the best!

    ReplyDelete