Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Back from camping!


Hello everyone

I am back from my camping trip, exhausted and refreshed all in one.

The trip was really great, the kids loved it,we had tonnes of fun.




Soaked in all the sun we could, and all the outdoors we could possibly get.




I wore a swim suit after more than a decade without a cover up this time




Not that I look amazingly thin or perfect or anything, but the fact that I feel confident everyday, makes me want to do even more on this weight loss journey.

I swam like a fish and ate like a elephant! LOL

It isn't surprise that my weight did not move!!!!

I don't even remember what my last weigh in was, but today's weight is

169.0 even.

Ya that sucks big time. But I am just going to suck it up and move forward.

On a positive note, there is a 24 hr gym opening up in my area and guess who registered for the pre-sale--Yes -Yours truly!!!

I was contemplating if I should or not, but I finally did as the deal was really great on a 24 months membership PLUS as it is open 24 hrs I won't have "Time" as an excuse.

I have (ONCE AGAIN) started Couch to 5 K regime, as I was feeling like getting back to running.

Finished a 1 week with not too bad of a mileage. Will see how long this continues.




I have some other news, which I will share in a seperate post.

That's it for now, linking with the lovely ladies!



The Hump Day Blog Hop

12 comments:

  1. No fair!!! Now I can't wait to see read the news :) lol. Looks like you had a great camping trip. Your have a beautiful family :) I know what you mean in regards to being confident to not wear a cover up. That was a big win for me as well. I just enjoy the water so much more now. Nobody cares-nobody is really even paying attention. And the reality is one year from now they won't remember what I looked like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leslie, I wish I can follow you back, you don't have a follow back link. Yes, I agree, the world did NOT stop to look at me, and frankly there were others who were more 9size wise ) than me , if you know what I mean! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. You rock girl. Happy to see you little one and you relaxing.. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gowri, I love this foto of yours, and thanks for your lovely encouraging words.

      Delete
  3. The look of your little one in red is cracking me up! Good luck with your 5k training!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! He's at the pre teen age where he hates fotos, and makes faces lol!

      Delete
  4. The camping trip looked great, and your children are adorable! Great job with the C25K, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, I look at you for inspiration!

      Delete
  5. Glad you had a good camping trip. So proud of you for wearing a bathing suit, you rock! We have a brand new 24 hour gym that just opened a few minutes from me. I really want to join! That's awesome that you started C25k again. You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete