Saturday, August 23, 2014

Fleurty and Fit Summer challenge and Virtual 5K Check in

Fleurty and Fit



AND





 The Fleurty and Fit Challenge has been going really strong and I really appreciate the efforts put in by the host Jasmine.

I have been tracking everything I eat even the Junk food




Yes I had Pizza yesterday but I was in my calorie budget.




I also did a Virtual 5K today out of which I did the Week 2 Day 3 of Couch to 5K and then walked the rest, regardless of the time I felt great after.


I have been alternating between Walk and Cycling on alternate days.




That's it for now, happy weekend you'all!

9 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you for tracking even the "treats"!! Way to go and thanks for linking up!! Have a great week 2!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jasmine! Your support is incredible :)

      Delete
  2. Way to go! I was never good about tracking treats! I would always get the f-it's about tracking once I knew I'd gone over on my numbers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, ya I do that too sometimes, only to realize that if I track the chances of me eating over my budget is less!

      Delete
  3. Sheetal great effort specially during testing times :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sugar, hope you and baby are doing fine!

      Delete
  4. You look amazing!! Congrats on the 5k!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You ran that pretty fast! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete