Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Some news and selfies!!



Firstly the news as you may or may not know since I have been "unemployed" and on a sort of a gain and loss of the same few pounds for the past 2 months,

 I decided that I can't afford Weight Watchers anymore (Insert Sad face).

I am sad as it really did help be get 25 pounds off,

and I am satisfied as I have all the tools when it comes to what to eat plenty and what to eat in moderation.

SO

I have been trying to be "good" in terms of food and Exercise and



 Trying to experiment on different salads at least once a day. 




Also been trying to get back to running on my first day of the second week--

and track everything on My fitnesspal,

Man-- isn't it a teaser when it tells you what you'd weigh in a few weeks 

UGGH!! so not fair!

I also realized that I have been taking way few selfies, so here's one



and another one with the twinkies LOL



Isn't that cute--!

And without further ado, today's weight is the same as last week 169 lbs

UGGH--I hope I get the fact that my food choices do matter---

Feeling very hopeless about this, anyhow hoping the coming week gets me better weight loss.

That's it for now.

The Hump Day Blog Hop



Weigh In Wednesday

12 comments:

  1. I made the switch to MFP from WW too. Because of the money. You just can't beat free. But I feel like there is more of a community on MFP (maybe I would have felt differently if I went to WW meetings). It's kind of nice. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog. It's great that we're all in this together. You look terrific (& your kids are adorable, too)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay on getting back to running...Now that you have the tools you need to eat healthy I am sure you will be able to keep up with your weight loss..your kids are adorable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Tanvee that's the plan now, lol! Yes getting back to running does feel great.

      Delete
  4. I was a WWer when I lost my initial weight, but have had to rely on MFP and just good old paper and pen tracking to stay on track. I wasn't losing as much as I wanted to while paying for the WW meetings (this was before the online tools! yikes, I'm aging myself, aren't I?) But it is completely do able without it if you learned from the program.
    While paying for WW I only lost 16lbs, but once I was on my own and it all felt right, I pushed through and lost a total of 60lbs.

    and you and your kids are gorgeous! My sister-in-law has lived in Dubai since getting married! (my husband is from Morocco) we can't wait to visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, nice to know that you lost so much, I'm going to stalk your blog for tips now! Yes Dubai was a great place! Thanks for visiting

      Delete
  5. You're tracking everything so that's what's important, not the program you're following.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment and yes tracking is really making all the difference.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have twins, too. :) I don't know what GFC is, so I can't tell you how to follow me there. I just copy homepages into my BlogSpot page under "add" in the reading list. Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah! thanks for that! I am adding you now,

      Delete