Saturday, September 27, 2014

Change of name, a Challenge and a Diet Bet

I have been thinking of changing the name of my Blog for a while now,

Not because I did not like "Me Fat Free" BUT on second thoughts, I do NOT want to be

completely "FAT FREE" if you know what I mean.

I want some Fat on my body!

However no good name was coming to me, (you know for me it has to be a "Light bulb" kinda moment)

So anyways, I am on Instagram with the name "Luzingmyweigh" (please do add me if you are on Instagram too)

Suddenly today it dawned on me that I should try and make my Blog the same name too, hence this name change,

I quiet like "Luzing my weigh" as I feel I can connect to it, I have been loosing my way to find this weight loss trick to work.

So, that's an update for that!

I was to go to the Gym first thing this morning, but since I could not get to sleep early last night, that did not happen.!!

BUT

I did manage to run today a good 4 K ,it was a lovely day (read no rain day) here in Vancity, so that worked out well.


I love to run outdoors, but since the weather does not permit I do with the Treadmill-My last nights run 2.72 miles-Not too bad eh!



I have also been quiet diligent about tracking since Wednesday.

One thing that I have decided is, I will not give up something completely on this journey, but will definitely cut the portions to half or less.

For e.g- I did cut the portion of my Chips ( I will not cut it out completely from my diet)

Last night the hubby made a super yummy Potato curry,(which was swimming in oil) so I quickly made a Spinach and grape salad for myself instead, and I am so proud of not giving in to the temptation!





On other news I am joining two new challenges starting October 1st one is with Desiree-Stay away from the treats and am in the midst of deciding what the goals to make for this one,

I will post them once I make them.

Another one I am joining is with Brooke-Not on a Diet this is a Diet Bet that I joined, if you don't know what a Diet bet is-It is a basically betting money to loosing 4% of your starting weight in a 28 days!

If you would want to any more accountability please do think of joining these challenges.

That's it for now.

XOXO, Sheetal

2 comments:

  1. Nice run! :) And way to go on the alternative meal, I've had to do that several times myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Kyra! yes, I need to quickly make something healthy so I don't slip and eat the oily stuff lol!

      Delete