Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Pulling myself out of the closet

Hello everyone,

I have a confession to make and that is that last week I was hiding!!

UGGH

I know, I know, I realized that it is harming no one else except me,and hence I have decided to pull myself out of the hiding,

Well I was doing really great up until a while ago about 2 weeks ago

I even ran the Terry Fox 5 K race


After the end 




My running streak has also been pretty good,




I was also doing great with my eating


However I slipped BIG time for a while and have  gained some weight,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I weighed myself last Wednesday and was too too embarrassed to post!!!!!!!!!!

BUT I have to do this for ME.....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hence this is a promise to me--- I will not hide--no matter what my weight,, going forward, and to hold myself accountable I will take a picture and post it every Wednesday!!!

In other news--I joined a 24 hrs Gym and started going last week onwards.

Sweaty selfie 1


Sweaty selfie 2



Today's weigh in is



YES!! It sucks to gain and loose the same 5 lbs for over 3 months now,and only I can change that.

Moving on with this and tracking very deligently from now on.

Linking up


Weigh In Wednesday



The Hump Day Blog Hop

12 comments:

  1. Hey, you are more than your weight and your progress on your journey. Remember that, when it seems like everything boils down to that number - it doesn't. Nice to see you out and about! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thanks for these words Kyra I so need this!

      Delete
  2. It's so frustrating to lose the same weight again, I feel your pain! But you've recognised the pattern and you can do something about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Kirsty, I have recognized the pattern for sure!

      Delete
  3. Stay strong! Don't let the scale deter you from your journey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Larissa, sometimes it seems hard to not let it though!

      Delete
  4. I wish there was a 24 hours gym near me. I am a night person. Congrats on doing the Terry Fox Run! Weird that it happened before school started this year. It always brings back memories of back to school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Les! I know, this is the first time I did the Terry Fox run , and I really liked how it was such a small community feel! My 24 hrs gym just opened up near me so I was more than excited and joined right away!

      Delete
  5. You put the brakes on, that's the important thing! You can do this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are back on track and that's what matters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is great (to have a 24 hr gym close to your place)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Losing and gaining the same weight is an awful feeling. Good that you are back now.

    ReplyDelete