Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Weigh in Wednesday and "I am alive" update

SO I have been super quiet on the blog I know, I was super depressed and wallowing in self pity last week or so,

I had my hopes HIGH for a job that I was interested in,

I thought my interview went okay!

and I really thought I would get the job,

only to find out that they rejected me with a reason beyond my comprehension.

Anyhow,

I did not let that affect my activity or eating nonetheless,

although I did not want to face the "Blog world" to talk about it,

BUT

I am over it now,

and would like to believe that this too is happening for a very GOOD reason,

GOD has a plan for me,I may not always agree with his plans

BUT I have to agree that they are for the BEST of me!!

Anyhow, Jasmine from #Fleurtysummerchallenge has been such a great host and I am enjoying this challenge.

Here are a few of my selfies and eats


and my runs... Not too bad still sticking to the Couch to 5K



**************************YUCKY FEET ALERT&*********



Here's my today's weigh in is 166.2
Last time I weighed myself-probably a couple weeks ago was 169 lbs so I am finally seeing a progress in the right directions.




Now--to keep it going in that direction!

Linking up with the ladies



Weigh In Wednesday
The Hump Day Blog Hop












XOXO, Sheetal

11 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you didn't get that job (and I admit I'm very curious about the reason.) But I'm sure you are right, it wasn't the correct match for you and the one that is will be coming your way! Congrats on the loss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kyra, hard to stay positive sometime, need to keep reminding myself!

      Delete
  2. Sorry about the job, but what a great loss!! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alma! Yes it has come down a little!

      Delete
  3. Keep your head up Sheetal! You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In January I had an interview that I absolutely nailed and didn't get the job. I've never made it that far in the interview and not been offered a position, and it was perfect, exactly what I wanted. I was super bummed out for a while but started looking harder in May. I interviewed for and was offered a position that was infinitely better than the one I didn't get. Instead of being a manager for the old company I'm a department manager for the new. So much better. I hate the phrase "everything happens for a reason" but you'll find something MUCH better, just keep looking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about the job; I had a similar situation back when I tried to work full time at the university so I totally get it. Glad you didn't slip up and managed to lose weight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww girl--so sorry about the job! You're right though--God has better plans! Congrats on your weight loss--you are doing so great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hugs Sheetal! I know how that feels. But you are doing Awesome in the weight loss dept! So focus on the good things happening and keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so sorry to hear about your job situations and I would also like to say I am so proud of you because you have kept going strong in your fitness journey...take care :)

    ReplyDelete