Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Am I failing or being delusional!

The Hump Day Blog Hop


As you know I have made some Goals and was doing great until Friday.

I know I sound like a broken record here but I really was until the Saturday night Dance event hit

It is called Dandiya (DAHNDEEYA) which is played with two sticks and you dance to Music it was really great fun.

I went there all dressed up and my partner was my older son! (Wow I have a grown up kid now)



Photo courtesy my son! Lol


Anyhow food wise things went spiraling down that night on wards!

But

I have had this happen to me where one thing leads to another and it goes downhill, and honestly I have come too far to gain all my weight back, I am liking this weight, SURE

I want to loose more, but I surely don't want to get back to where I started.

So I called for help-yesterday-to the amazing girls in the Challenge group on "Stay away from the Tricks and Treat"

Although to be honest my first instinct was to HIDE as I always do but there was a voice inside of me saying, that , that would only harm me and no one else.

They encouraged me to start doing the right thing -right away, and I rocked my workouts yesterday!


I did 10 minutes on Step Mill


35minutes on the the Treadmill

And also managed to do "No more Trouble Zone-Jillian Michael" at home!

Wohoo yay me!

I repeated  "No more Trouble Zone-Jillian Michael" this morning


This morning (as usual after a 3 days gaps) I was expecting a gain----

BUT
But
but





TADAA~~~~~~!

Last weeks weigh in-167.2
Today's weight- 166.4
Loss of -0.8lbs

Not a whole lot, but it isn't a gain so I am beyond happy!!

That's it for now, thank you for supporting me every


Weigh In Wednesday XOXO, Sheetal

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Sari! Way to lose this week. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo look at all the sparkle in that picture! :) Way to get back on track!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job picking yourself back up after the spiral from the dance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each moment can be a new beginning. You can do this thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so proud of you Sheetal!!! WAY TO GO GIRL!!! Nothing better in the world than thinking you are going to be up but then actually be down on the scale!

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) you are doing well...where you been?

    ReplyDelete