Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Killer workout stats and a Puzzle!

The Hump Day Blog Hop

Weekly check in

I know I should be writing more posts BUT life is a chaos lately, and it is what it is.

 I cannot beat myself up for things I do not do, instead I want to focus on what I do right.

My workouts have been killer this past week in terms of Cardio and some times I am also able to get in one more workout in the morning,

and I say sometime because it really depends how  sore I am from the workout of the night before PLUS I do not want to overdo.

I know I made a goal to exercise twice but then on second thoughts , the real question I asked myself was if I would be able to continue that workout after I am done being at goal and the answer is NO

So, then I may as well be good with one killer 45-60 minutes workout a day!

Here are my stats for the week on FITBIT


My workouts have been great my calorie burn has been great too,

Weigh for this week

Last weeks weigh in- 166.4 lbs
This weeks weigh in-166.8 lbs
Gain of -0.4 lbs

Insert-sad/ puzzled face

I am not sure if I should feel puzzled or frustrated or angry!

I have been tracking diligently on MFP and mostly been below my calorie intake, I am really not sure what's going on with my body here! UGGH

I am also thinking if I should join Weight Watchers back, especially since I am sitting at this weight forever now.




I do see a whole lot of difference in my arms and legs (tummy is another story-lol) but I need to get into the 150 lbs faster than this guys!

Uggh-Any suggestions?


XOXO, Sheetal


Weigh In Wednesday

9 comments:

  1. Hey! Sometimes a plateau just means your body needs a change in your workouts. Other times, it can be that we aren't getting enough fuel to do all the work we need to do. Or the fuel we are getting isn't the best. When I work my butt off and don't see the scale, I do a few things: measure (because the scale can be such a lying B), take a photo to compare, and comb through my diet to see if I have been eating enough of the right things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Change your workout up, and if that doesn't work, it's time to look at the food. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gain sucks, especially after a plateau. Although it was just the Canadian Thanksgiving, so that might account for the small increase. As for the plateau, I agree with the other commentators, try changing up your workouts. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. there are so many factors that go into weight. you're doing what you're supposed to be doing and how are you rewarded??? a plateau. it sucks, but it happens. maybe mix up your workouts! try changing your schedule and types of workouts. i use youtube a couple of times a week for online workouts. that way i don't get bored.
    good luck! plateaus are no fun, but they do end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are on a roll burning those calories! I am taking a hip hop fitness class and it has been kicking my butt lately. I need one of those fitbits to see how much I am actually burning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am trying to figure out if I can loose weight without going to a gym.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh!!! Plateaus suck! I remember being at 75 for ever. Just stay committed. And you'll be out of it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, your steps are mind blowing on fitbit! You look very slim and can visually make out the difference!
    I think Kyra is right about changing workouts!
    Good Luck!

    Z@ the twinsmommy.com

    ReplyDelete