Saturday, February 21, 2015

Weekly weigh in

This week has been good tracking wise!

I had decided I will track everything, and tracking I did!

The real question then was if that helped me in the way I was hoping!

About that in a minute, today was a great day and it almost feels like Spring is around the corner.

Honestly I go through Weather induced Depressions I think, because when it gets sunny and warm outside, my mood automatically changes.

Imagine life with loads and loads and loads and even more rain ALL day EVERY day for about 10 months a year--YES that's how much it rains where I live!

People say you get used to it! MAYBE

But never LOVE it honestly!!!

Anyhow, today was lovely and sunny and one jacket kinda weather, so we took advantage of it and went adventuring around


Look at this view, isn't it gorgeous ?!!










The kids had a BLAST!!

Simple pleasures, like throwing stones in the water!!

That's what the kids did!

The hubby and I got a quick selfie then lol


Makes me smile when its sunny! Why can' the sun shine more often here ?!!

Anyhow. 
So back to the weigh in, so when I stepped on the scale at the meeting this morning, I was thinking if my efforts of tracking was enough

My weight last week was 166.1
and this week was






Down 2 lbs!
Honestly, I was not too happy, but the lady at the counter said, 2 lbs is really a good loss.

And I want to believe her lol!

I have not exercised in a while.

Not that I am proud of it, but it is a fact.

First it was the sickness, then nowadays, it is becoming just such a struggle to wake up at 4 am! UGGH

BUT I know from experience that if I don't workout in the morning, I don't workout at all!!

So I am making a goal this week to go to the gym 5 days at the least!

And track everything,

We'll see how that goes.

See you next week again!


XOXO, Sheetal

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture of the Pacific, made me dream!

    Strange how sometimes 2 pounds is disappointing and how most of the time it's outstanding... Next time you go to the store, look at 2 lbs of butter, this is how much fat you lost. It's almost one percent of your goal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Richard! How sweet of you to motivate me!

      Delete
  2. A loss is Always better than a gain, or that is what I believe in - congrats :-)
    The view is amazing!

    ReplyDelete