- I haven't done Weigh in Wednesday for a very long time.Part of it is due to being lazy
- The other part is due to the fact that I had nothing to report, I am sure no one likes to read how I was stuck where I was stuck, or how I am doing absolutely nothing about it.
- On Saturday we were given a new weigh in book called "------------ Success story"
Then inside the book we were asked to write our "Why"
Why is it that we want to loose weight
Here's what I wrote
- To get at a normal BMI
- To live a healthy life
- To have no "health" related Pains or issues.
- To be a role model to my kids (and due to lack of space did not write this)
- To be able to wear any clothes I want to without wondering if they will have the size I am.
- To feel confident in my own skin.
The book also has my "me" time section
Mine is to wake up at 4 am to get my workout in.
** Post Draft script-- I have chnaged this to Exercise 30 minutes everyday
I think-I owe that to myself, no matter how hard............I need to do this for me!
So here's to a new beginning.
Also adding my blog to these lovely ladies